Sony SmartWatch 2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC for Smartphones with Android 4.0 – Black Silicone. I am now able to read my text messages and reply with 10 preset messages on the fly, answer or reject calls on my wrist with the ability to answer on speaker phone using a button on the watch (really good if you don’t have Bluetooth in your car), you can also receive messages from apps such as WhatApps, line, WeChat etc. I’ve also managed to get Google maps directions sent to me in real time which is really good when you’re traveling and don’t want to draw unwanted attention to your self with your expensive smart phone. You can also get all your reminders sent from your calendar, which is quite useful. You can even use your watch as a view finder and as a remote for your camera apps.
Sony SmartWatch 2 Review
This is currently the best value for money smart watch out there
I did a lot of research on smart watches currently available and found that watches are still at their very early stages of development. Galaxy Gear watches are quite expensive and although probably easier to use straight from the box, benefiting from higher spec, and having a camera, IR blaster and built in speaker phone and mic; they are quite limited in terms of apps available for them since they have been updated to Tizen.
Huge useful apps:
Sony watch already has about 250 apps and since Sony have released a firmware update are now a lot quicker and run more smoothly.
The battery life of the watch is between 3 to 5 days and take about 30 minutes to an hour to charge. Even the standard black strap is not bad although some people have complained but I really like it and others have complimented me on my watch lol.
Another good thing is that my phone battery life has increased greatly because I don’t have to use my phone screen very often.
One thing I would say about this watch that might put people off is that it can be a bit technical to set up at first to receive your notifications.
I use these apps:
- Call Handling Pro (paid about £1.20) allows you to reject calls with a message and answer call with speaker phone button on watch – great for in the car.
- Messaging from Sony (free) about to receive messages and respond with 10 preset messages that you are able to edit from your phone.
- Music player from Sony (free) good for in the car.
- Smart Camera from Sony (free)
- Calender and Calender Reminder from Sony (free)
- SmartWatch2 Notifer Pro (paid about £1) This app lets you get notifications from other apps. It’s less complicated to set up because it will display all notifications until you mute them instead of you having to select them from a list of hundreds of apps.
- Toggles (Paid) Allows you to turn on and off 4G, Wifi, Wireless hotspot and phones profile modes. Great if you only want to receive text messages while at work as you can just turn off the internet and you will have less distracting notifications from Facebook.
General a good Smartwatch to use and recommended by auditors, let get click the link to get one now the Sony SmartWatch 2