I’m an Apple user and never really used anything different than iOS and iPhone since my Nokia N900 has been put back to sleep in its box!
I was now looking for a second phone, something cheap, fast and with all the high end features…I said to myself “this is impossible!”…luckily I was wrong!
Microsoft Lumia 535 5 inch Smartphone Review
In the box:
When opened the box I instantly thought that the actual device looked great! once turned on instead I instantly noticed the the touch screen speed, who is fast and responsive, the tactile feedback who is a plus and despite the display itself is not full HD, still delivers excellent graphics.
The two 5Mpx cameras on both sides provide good quality pictures whether you take selfies on the front camera or use the back camera.
Despite is not a 4G phone the internet connection is always of good quality and you really don’t miss the LTE.
No storage worries thanks to the 15GB cloud space provided by Microsoft and up to 128 microSD support, I personally installed 32GB and still have used less than 1.
OS & Apps:
The software is absolutely brilliant, and everything moves smoothly and fast when swiping or opening apps, you can feel is a quad-core!
Windows OS and Microsoft provide a wide range of features and apps, really useful in everyday life and in phone managing, like for example:
- Data Sense, who will manage your 3,5G data against Wi-Fi
- Battery Saver: who tells you how much battery single applications are using
- Microsoft Office, for everyday productivity…
- Cortana the new Microsoft PA…
- Screen Size 5″ gorilla glass
- User replaceable back cover and battery
- Thickness: only 8.8mm
- Windows Phone 8.1 with Cortana
- Fast and responsive touch-screen
- Quad-Core CPU
- Double 5.5Mpx
- The charger and the lead are all together…you will need to find a micro usb cable to connect it to your pc.
- No DLNA support, NFC and Wi-Fi 5GHz
For the price and features this is a very good device for everyone who wants a smartphone capable of big things at a very small price!